Hello, everybody.
Wow, it's weird being the first one to write in a week, it's usually me who forgets to post.
why haven't the rest of you posted? it's been two weeks, you get a snap on the nose for this...
So, anywho, life's going on as usual, except it's better than ever - I'm feeling like everything is going well recently, with school, friends and music. It's great!
This monday my drumming course is starting, and on monday is my new band's first rehearsal. I'm SOO looking forward to it!
It's me and three guys, so we'll see how that works out, but I think it will be great. I hope. :) I'll keep you updated.
This week's soundtrack is:
The Feast by Enter Shikari
I can't really think of anything else to write..
Right, why is today awesome? Well, it's saturday, what else do you need to say?
Lotsa love, Tove xox
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment