Soundtrack : South - Paint the Silence
So, it's been a while. It feels like I write this in the beginning of every post.. and I probably do. Well, whatever.
So, it's been a while. It feels like I write this in the beginning of every post.. and I probably do. Well, whatever.
The last post I made was before christmas, and since then things have happened.
I was in the mountains over new year, skiing. I love skiing, I have done it since I was four, and I love it as much now as I did then. I don't know , I just feel free when I'm sliding down the snowcovered mountains. It's a feeling I can't describe..
I was in the mountains over new year, skiing. I love skiing, I have done it since I was four, and I love it as much now as I did then. I don't know , I just feel free when I'm sliding down the snowcovered mountains. It's a feeling I can't describe..
I'm pretty sick of myself right now. And I'm sick of my life in general. Especially school.
I'm tired of myself because I don't know what I want. I usually do. I am usually the most certain person I know. Hm. It's weird.
Why is today awesome?
It's not.
Why is today awesome?
It's not.
No comments:
Post a Comment