Thursday, February 5, 2009

80. Amanda just feels like writing

Bah. Screw the rules, I need to write!

Sometimes I just feel so... empty. If you're interested in why my life sucks, check out my personal blog. I feel a bit better now that I've finally written down everything in my big time problem - being shy and put down by some of my classmates five years ago. Seriously, their words are printed in permanent ink on my brain!

Today is awesome because Sandra made me really happy, and because I sent text messages to everyone telling them how much they mean to me. And I got a lot of kind texts back, which was really awesome!

I've got a new rule, or... a breaking of a rule I guess. Bah. Let's just say that there's some new "rules/guidelines" for 2009:

- You don't have to write every week (lol, as if any of us did towards the end?)
- You're allowed to write whatever day it is, and how many posts you want. (yay for that in creative days!)
- Even though there's nothing to tell you that you've got to, but a post now and then would be nice :>

I'll be changing the tags so that we can tag every post with whatever the post is about. You may add new tags if you can't find anything fitting.

Oh, and I guess I'm not the only one excited for when we're going to meet up the 26th of February to the 1st of March? I guess Tove doesn't know about this, but we'll definatley going to meet up with you during this period of time, since you're a part of the 5APs and no one really got to know you too well, except for me and Felix, that is. ;)

2 comments:

Hanna said...

YOU made me happy, dear :)

I just have to say that I think I'm the one that's most excited to meet you all later (a)

hihih. Liiiz ;D <3

Hanna said...

And omygod, your life really don't suck! You've got me you know :)