Hi everyone ^_^
Right now I'm watching lost and talking to Amanda. Lost is really too scary to watch by yourself. Atleast sometimes. Gosh. Why is this so scary? The worst thing is that you never know when something is gonna happen, and in the next second you've freeked out. Right now I'm behind some pillows with a julmust :)
I <3 jack and kate.
It's just four days left before I'm leaving to Thailand. Guess I should start packing soon. I will try to not forget anything important like I use to -.- I will miss a lot of people here in sweeden, and in other countries too since emma isn't home (;
I've got one challenge to everyone: have a great holiday! And yeah, emma is in china/vietnam/thailand whatever xD that's why she didn't write this wednesday. She'll be home january 11 I think, and I'll be home 15th.
Hope your new year will be great!
Love, sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment