Saturday, December 27, 2008

74. Tove is listening to the sweet sounds of sweaty males playing music.

Today's Soundtrack : Oi Polloi - the greatest working class rip off

So, it is time for the most awesome person of all awesomeness to update the saturday, again, after some time forgetting.. hehe.
The reason I've not been writing is that mainly, I've been a bad girl. Ergo, computerban for quite sometime..
Whatever.

So, during the time off lots of things have happened. I have , like Amanda, started wearing glasses. But I am not happy about them. Sure, they look good, but they're always in the way. But I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with that.

I've also discovered the best music genre EVER, it's called oi! It's a sort of punk-related sort of music, only mainly skinheads listen to it. Bands that play oi! includes Dropkick Murphys, Oi Polloi and Peter and the Test Tube Babies.
I'm uploading an oi polloi song, listen to it!




Oh yeah, it's been christmas as well.. this is what I got:
This is England (the movie)
This is England (the poster xD)
iPod nano
Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code
The Diary of Anne Frank
And we're going to Paris in february :D (inte helt fel)
xD

Why is today awesome? Because I've found this really really really bad box of "romantic" films . They are really B - bad acting and a bad story. But they're really funny to watch , because they're so sucky, and it's fun to mock them.

I probably won't be able to write next week since we're going to the mountains to ski, so I wish you all a happy new year!

Love, Tove.
xox

No comments: