Monday, December 22, 2008

72. Amanda is lost in Grey's Anatomy.

Ha haaaaaaaaaa, I got two of my favourite series into the title. Aren't I just so cool?
Anyways, it's Christmas really soon. Two days left. All presents done.

... now when I come to think of it, I've got two left. One to Jennifer (a YouTube-shirt, which everyone knows about, that includes herself because she said she really wanted one when I said that I would make me one. So... yeah!) and one to Sandra. But the one to Sandra, I'm almost done with. Well... I haven't started with it yet, but it's no hurry, it doesn't have to be in Stockholm before Christmas, it can be late. And it's really funny!

As the titles says, I'm lost in Grey's Anatomy. Which is true in two ways. 1) I can lose myself in it for days. It's so amazing and I just... die because it's so good. 2) I always lose count which episode I'm on.

And I'm really lost in Lost. Well... I'm not lost because I get everything but it's just so good! I'll have to watch it tomorrow when I've finished with season 3 of Grey's.

My posters, I've got to get them up tomorrow, and remove my box of Christmas decorations, since I have finished with them now. Well, I don't need it anymore at least. And I should vaccum the room again. And figure out where to put my TV. And I've got to stop writing about cleening. You could think I'm obsessed with it, but I just want to once in my life have a CLEANCLEANCLEAN room for Christmas.

I should remove everything from my bed now (HAH, even more cleaning talk!) because I really need it to sleep on.

And my glasses are called ... I don't know. But I need a name. Dunno why.

...


Goodnight!

DFTBA and have a REALLY nice Christmas with a lot of nice presents and food, and most importantly - a lot of love!

You know I love you all
<3

Today is awesome because Izzie finally deposited her check from Denny. Woo! ^_^

(Can anyone tell that I'm obsessed?)

1 comment:

Hanna said...

you're obsessed (;

and we love you too <3