Hi everyone!!!!
lol.
Today I'm really tired. And yeah, I think I can blame lost for that. I watched it yesterday before I went to bed and it was really scary. It was some strange walkie-talkie thing that freaked me out. After that I couldn't sleep. I don't think that was the only problem though, headache and so on too.. I fell aslepp 01.00, grrrreaat -.-
This morning I woke up 06.00. FIVE HOURS SLEEP, YAAAAAY ^_^ I couldn't sleep, so I went up and took a shower. Then I did something for like two hours before school started at nine.
In school we just talked a bit, gave eachother christmas presents and got our grades. After that I walked home. My grades were exactly what I had expected so no surprise there. When I got home I met Jessica and we watched twilight. Big love!
Today is awesome cause now we've got holiday. That's great! But I will miss emma a lot when she's gone :( btw, I got a muse CD from her in christmas present, YAY :D
Merry christmas
Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww I'll miss you too. Sitting on a hotel in Hanoi;;;
aah. I'm mad because I wasn't by the computer when you was online ;<
Post a Comment