Yo people!
Today I got my glasses, and I realised that I actually saw pretty bad. I like them.
And I've cleaned up in my room. I'm ALMOST done, I think that I'll be done tomorrow, because I really just have to put some things where they should be, and dusting everything off (haven't done that in ages), and vacuum the room, and then I'm finally done. And I've got my Christmas stuff to put up, which I like.
I don't feel very well. I'm exhausted, my back hurts and I've got stuff to do for school. If this doesn't go away, maybe I can't go to school tomorrow.
If that's the case, I'll watch Lost all day long. In the time that I don't use for working with my Oldvillage (don't we all love that name?) preparations, which needs to be done in the afternoon, and I think I can get my mum to turn them in for me.
Lost is really good, but it scares me to hell. It's not funny to be afraid of phones. Which I am. Not phones IRL, but phones in TVs and stuff. GAH, you don't get it, and I don't know how to explain. Anyways...
Soon it's Christmas, which is nice. And I found my book that I've got in my pocket all the time, which I lost somehow, but apparently I had forgotten to take it out of the pocket when a pair of jeans were going to the washer.
I've got two Gingerbread biscuits. YAY!
All in all, it's pretty good in the things you can see from the outside, but not on the inside. That pretty much sums me up. Ta-dah, now you don't have to get to know me anymore.
Just kidding, but I think I've got to sleep now. *snoooooooore*
Today is awesome because I've got awesome-vision. 8D
DFTBA,
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment