Tuesday, December 16, 2008

69. Sofia is back

I am very bad at this thing, five awesome people. I always forget to post.
Maybe I am less awesome?

Anyway, today was very comfy, I actually didn't do anything that was very important, except of reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I could do that because I am finished with everything in school and therefor I was allowed to go home earlier. We watched a play that was not very good, I was half sleeping the whole time. It ended around 10 am and then it was just two hours until I could go home by bus - yay! So I walked unwillingly to school, sat down in the library and read Harry Potter. It was very nice.

I came home around 13.10 and made some lunch and ate it while watching TV. First, I thought that maybe there was something good at TV, but the best there was was "Days of ous lives" and I really hate that show. So I watched Friends instead, have the series box 1 to 10 on DVD. Nice, yes. The funny thing is that I fell asleep on the couch and slept for about 2 hours. Guess who is going to lie in bed tonight without sleeping?

I also got a very nice card from Amanda today, you know, because of the holiday. It is very beautiful since the motive is Amanda.

Today is awesome because I got a holiday card from Amanda, thank you for that! *heart and hugs* Today is also awesome because I'm ditching all what challenges is about! IN YOUR FACE!

Now, a little wish for all of you:
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Hanna said...

no you're not less awesome!

merry christmas to you too :)

Amanda Beth said...

YAY TO READ HARRY POTTER <3

I dreamt that they showed the beginning of HBP on the TV, but Harry wasn't there x'D

Amanda Beth said...

And you are as awesome as we all are. (;
<3

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

aw thanks you guys, love ya! :D <3