Friday, December 12, 2008

67. Another brick in the wall..

Eeeeeeeehh.

We had luciatrain (SILLY NAME I KNOW) in school today. It was almost a disaster. Like ten persons left the train since they were dizzy, and three persons fainted. Everyone was a bit dizzy I think, me too. But I din't leave anyway. The rest of the day I had a terrifying headache and I was very dizzy and tired. Not funny.

After school I went home, took an ipren and went to bed. I was supposed to meet Åsa but I felt so awful so I couldn't. I slept for an hour then I felt a bit better so I did something else that I don't remember.

Later in the evening I went to kallhälls church to watch my older cusins luciatrain. Very beautiful! And they sang very good too, but that wasn't really a surpirise since he goes in a musicschool.

Today is awesome because of idol. Well, only if Alice wins. If not I will be angry. Gosh. I love my class. And I will miss them soooo much when we split up..

BTW I'M GOING TO COLDPLAY NEXT SUMMER :DDD

DFTBA
sandra girl

Amandas challenge:

1. What’s your name?

Ashley Greene (I WISH) no, sandra ;)

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Hmm. Difficult. Probably my cheapmondays.

3. Last thing you ate?
Candy 8))

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
No idea

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Bad!

6. Last person you hugged?
Josefine I think.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I don’t know. I guess, yes (;

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Maybe. It depends.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My lips. And my fingers and nails.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Tacobar (no, not with you amanda and emma, I was there last Friday too duh)

11. Who is your best friend?
I don’t know. I don’t believe in best friends. I’ve got lots of very good friends instead.

12. What time of the day is it?
Evening

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Lot of things..

14. Baseball or Football?
Baseboll. Because of the twilight scene x)

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?

16. Favorite type of Food?
I don’t know. Pizza, lövbiff, tacos, chinese, thaifood.. The list can be long!

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas.

18. Do you download music:
No absolutely not (aa)

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes, I think so.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Well..

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
OFCOURSE, I’M IN LOVE WITH AMANDA :OO

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes..

23. Do you love anyone?
No, I love e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
They can be pretty awesome! Especially the green ones!

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
What’s that? xD

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?


27. How many pets do you have?
Two cats<3

29. Have you met a real redneck?
No

30. How is the weather right now?
Rainy

31. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing ;o

32. What is your current favorite song?
That depens from day to day.

33. What was the last movie you watched?


34. Do you wear contacts?
No

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Church XD

36. What are you afraid of?
To loose someone I love..

37. How many piercings have you had?
Five in my ears ;)

38. What piercings do you want?
NAVELN!! the english word is so ugly -.-

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
That life’s what you make it.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Never been there ;<

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Luftgevär xD

43. Are you missing someone?
Yeah, amanda. And my cousins ;< but they’re living ten minutes away so I should go visit them some day!

44. Favourite TV show?
Desperate housewives, one tree hill, gossip girl, lost, greys anatomy..

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
No.

47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
Yes xD

47. What celeb do you look like?
Some said Avril lavigne (before when my hair was different) and one more that I don’t remember.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Amanda, Sofia, Felix, Rasmus, Simon…

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Twilight!

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I guess so..

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
Yes..

52. Favorite smell?
christmas trees <3 style="">


53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Salted. And butter.

54. What’s something that really bugs you?

That I’m su depressed.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not really.

56. Taco
Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell I guess xD

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
Britney spears fantasy

58. Favorite baseball team?
The Cullens!?!!!!!

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
What?!?! xD

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
I don’t know xD YES AMANDA, I’M IN FOR A COMPETITION!!!!

61. Last time you went bowling?
Can’t even remember O_O

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On the floor in an airport,

63. Who was your last phone call?
Jessica

7 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

No Sleep-competition some day on the break, deal? ^_^

I bet you'll win. AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE YOUR LAPTOP IN YOUR BED!!!
x'D

felix said...

Woho, no sleep comp? I'M IN! :D


And btw, go Kevin ;)

Hanna said...

good, then we're three ;)

damn amanda. But you can't know if I've got my laptop in my bead, right? ;)

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

Kevin won. I voted for Alice 10 times exactly. ^^'

And "naveln" is much better?! xD I hate that word. It's ugly.

I don't like competitions. If I lose i get so mad. ^^' But if I win, then it's GREEET! :D

Hanna said...

I voted one time (a)

yeah, hate that word too -.- but the english word is even worse!

HAHAHAH. xD

Amanda Beth said...

I LOVE THE WORD BELLY BUTTON!

IT'S ALMOST AS AWESOME AS BUMBLEBEE 8DD

Hanna said...

I HATE THAT WORD

BUT, I LOVE BUMBLEBEE 8DDD