Hello people!
I feel lika a mess. And maybe I am a mess, I don't know. All I know is that I hate acne and that I wrote one sentence in school today. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
It probably had something to do with the crazy challenge thingey that I did with Sandra yesterday. I don't even know why we did this, but anyways - we challenged each other to wake up at 8am
The pictures are Felix's Challenge, and you get two of them because I miss the summer. If it's winter it has to be snow, and the autumn is far gone. And it's not spring yet, which I also like. Anyways...
I'm still cleaning up in my room. And this is the first time ever that I think that I'll do an "AFTER" photo. I always keep taking the "BEFORE" ones, but I never really clean everything up, so I don't really want to show that to the world. But... yeah. This time (which actually started some time that is possible to be the time before 5AP) I've gone through stuff that's been in my room for... forever I think. Some things are possible to be from the time as a nine- or ten-year-old. Yeah. I clean my room THAT often.
Well, I do clean in small porportions, but never EVER have I cleaned my room this much. I hate cleaning, which most of my friends should know by now. I never have a nice room.
And speaking of my room, it is possible that maybe I will move around my furniture again.
Which I did in the beginning of this cleaning-period.
Hmm... I think I will. But this time I'll have to be able to open my door properly, which I can't now. I'll have to plan this centimetre by centimetre, because my room is kind of small. Well... oblong. (avlång) And I've got like... pretty much furniture for a room this small. Right now I can't put my TV anywhere.
I think that I will be able to relax more when my room is clean and refurnished. Hopefully I'll be all done before next year.
Okay, now there's enough of the cleaning/room talk.
Now Sandra think that I should talk to her on MSN because I take so much time. Which I have to say, I don't!
OH AND IT WON'T BE THE SAME DIRECTOR TO NEW MOON!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT THAT IS THE CASE! AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE VERY STUUUUPID! :(
Yeah...
DFTBA,
Amanda
<3
4 comments:
you took too long to write this post ;<
well, atleast I think so.. (A)
I'm really feeling that new moon will be a disapointment. I hope it wont, but you never know. I thought twilight would be bad too, and you see how wrong I were ;)
tihi. DFTYA<3
I love the second picture of your shoe. <3 n_n
Could I possibly be the photographer? (A) Maybe at both of the pics? ^^
I think I am. Pretty sure, actually. ^_^
Felix was the photographer. HAH!
You and Frida had gone home by then, and we were sort of just sitting there and taking crazy photos. ^_^
Post a Comment