Friday, December 5, 2008

63. Sandra's tired.

Today I'm really tired. I've gotten into some stupid habbit to go to bed late, which means like after eleven. That makes me tired the day after ofcourse. The problem is that I'm only tired in school, when I get home I'm not tired anymore. And not in the evenings either >< got to change that!

Today it was kind of a unnormal day. First lession we danced, but we didn't really dance cause we laughed instead. And no one came up with anything new so we just relaxed all hour. Until Camilla said something really funny and we died, almost. After we had spannish but only for 25 minutes. After that we had choir. That's NOT funny, but I want to be in the luciathing so I'll have to be there anyway. After that we had MOD, last one for this term. We had julmust and we love that :D

After school I went to kista with josefine cause we were going to eat dinner there. We went to some stors too, but we were tired and had headache so we went home pretty early.

I figured out that I've got temperament swingings. Especially in the evenings. If I'm really happy I can be sad after one minute. That happens a lot and it's not too funny ;< right now I'm in the sad-point.

Today is awesome because we got our NO (no, I don't care about the english name) tests back, and I got VG+ that's very good since like four persons in my class got MVG (our teacher is hard with grades yeah)

Tomorrow I'll die.

I write that I will die a lot. I'll have to change that.

cya!

3 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

DFTBA <3

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

I relized.. I started at the last sentence and then I worked my self up to the heading. Pretty weird. But whatevah :)

DFTBA <3

Amanda Beth said...

Sofia, that's sort of weird. xD