Thursday, December 4, 2008

62. Romeo goes... GUITAR HERO xD

Hello, can't write a long post today, sorry!


Today we had some P.E, you could choose between 3 times, I and some of my friends took the first, so we could get home earlier.
So, we have 20 minutes of P.E (we don't use to have such short P.E.) And then we went out to take the bus, so we waited, waited, and waited. Then when we had start a fire to keep us warm, the bus came. after one HOUR! we stood outside, 0 degrees i ONE HOUR!

Then, THE FUCKING BUS DRIVER WOULDN'T LET US ON THE BUS! he said like; No, you'll have to take the bus from there and pointed on another bus stop, the bus stops there after driving around a area.

and we went really pistoff!WE HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER 10 MINUTes!


-_-'

then we got on the bus and talked to the bus driver, blabla.

so I get home and blabla.


Today is awesome 'cus I got 98% on "Vinternoll2" by Kent on guitar hero today, on EXPERT ;)

*geeeeek*

And, tomorrow is awesome 'cus I'm having coffee with Emma! Not FAP Emma, another Emma ;)

Hopefully, it won't be as embarrassing as last time... xD

Well, gotta go and put some new song in to my mp3, byebye

1 comment:

Amanda Beth said...

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Stupid busses. You should have gone to the bus from Bryngelstorp instead.

Ugh, I'm tired and I've got a head ache. I don't think I'll come tomorrow either. :(

'Night! <3