Wednesday, December 10, 2008

65. Emma is soon going to have Birthday!

Hello!
I had virus on my computer so I couldn't post last wednesday, sorry.

Gaah! That beeping sound is FREAKING ME OUT! I don't now where it comes from but it's not very pleasant...hrm, yes.

I'm listening to Bloc Party now:) They're good sometimes, aspecially "Mercury" and "the prayer". Btw, I have bought Glasvegas album, yey! Geraldine is my favorite song on that album.

I'm going to have a little danceshow soon with my danceclass, fun but I haven't trained on the dances very much :S

I forgot to take a picture of my shoes, maybe I'll do that next week when I have my Canon EOS 1000D :D But for now you can take a look at this "old" picture. The quality is not very good(my mobilecamera of course...). OH NO, no battery left on my phone, but I'll post it when it's done...


It's my birthday tomorrow, YEY! and I'm going to be "Staffan" in the Lucia-train both on thursday and friday.

The computer is really slow :S maybe it's no idea to write more...

See you soon!
/Emma

2 comments:

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

where did you do that quiz? I WANNA DO IT TOO :(

Late Happy Birthday! :D <3

razzle-dazzle said...

http://www.myspace.com/twilightthemovie

thanks:D