Hello again, it's been a while.
I haven't been able to write since my computer crashed,so...
Anywho, I have not been up to much lately, everything is as usual, wake up, eat, go to school, eat, go home, eat, go to sleep. Pretty much the same routine.
So... the headline. Ouch. That's for several reasons.
1. My eyes hurt all the time. It's like someone is sitting inside of my head with ropes around my eyes and just pulling and pulling and won't stop. It really hurts, I might be going to an optician soon to see if I need glasses.
2. My throat hurts. Ouch.
3. And the third, and the most painful reason is that it's this guy i know. I kinda like him, but he does NOT like me. Ouch.
I've been in a weird mood lately, and I still am. It's like, I want to be creative and write and draw but at the same time I can't. I want to go out, see the world, but at the same time I'm too scared. It's annoying. I'm usually brave.
SO.. why is today awesome?
Well.. I finished the swedishlesson we got until tuesday. It took me all day, but I'm pretty proud of it.
What else?
Well, sorry to sound pessimistic, but this week has not been my best. But I'll have to thank all of my incredible buds for supporting me and making me happy when I'm at my worse. Thank you cutiepies! <3
So, I've been thinking about starting to write at the end of every FAP the soundtrack of the day, or upload a video. Since all of you other FAP people can upload pictures from your cameras and I can't I think it's very fair. (Mohaha)
So, that's it for today! See you next week! (hopefully I'll be "cheered up" by then xD)
Lotsa love, xox Tove.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHA, lol on the video.
What does everybody think about that we can write a song which is todays soundtrack?
it sounds pretty fun to me. :D
Yeah, that'd be awesome!
It sounds great (:
yeah, sounds great! :D
Post a Comment