Monday, November 17, 2008

52. Amanda is almost asleep when she's writing this.


Umm... hi!

I was just about to fall asleep, when I thought about texting (lol, that sounds a bit random) and I remembered Sofia's text which said "FAP!" that I got earlier today, and I remembered that it was Monday. LOL! I'm such a ... forgetter. (meaning that I always forget things)

Umm... Today Sofia was in school. That was fun! And she brought my Twilight book, which I gave to Frida, so that she could read it. So now I can't do it. But it's fun if she likes the books, too.
I worked a bit with Maths, and we saw a movie called the Scarlet Pimpernel (which is a bit fun to say, and is something you can sit and laugh at during the movie), which was pretty tideous. But some things were really fun.

And I sat with Sofia, Felix and Didrik. That was fun! Except from the moments when F & D were scary. That wasn't fun. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Yeah, and I forgot that I was supposed to stay for an hour more. That was pretty notsome, because my teacher will not be happy tomorrow.

(lol, just remembered a line from doctor who: "We are NOT amused!" okay, sorry.)

And when I came home I was in my brother's room and used his computer, as he's in Oldvillage now. He's got a suprisingly big collection of music on it, and a suprisingly small amount of songs which I like. A few of them are:

Smells like teenage spirit - Nirvana (the only song with them I like, haha)
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers (which I can play on the guitar)

umm.. that was about all of them. plus a couple of songs which are mine. ^_^

Oh, and I just realised that all I try to do is to make my friends happy.
I feel happy about that, because it makes me feel like a good person. Which I hope that I am.

Yay!
:D

DFTBA guys!

Now I'm going to bed, and if I get lucky, my throat will stop being stupid, so that I can go to school tomorrow.

btw, you never set me a punishment.

And I really want Paper Towns.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Amanda, you are one of the best persons i know.
<3

razzle-dazzle said...

I FORGOT TO WRITE!