Friday again yeah. I like it, except that I'm going to some kind of party tomorrow because it's my mothers friends birthday. 50 years, big party. I just don't want to right now, but I'm sure it will be fun anyway.
Today I was veeery weird. Well, I always am but today it was worse. I was so thrilled because i saw twilight yesterday so I didn't do anything serious today. Especially not in math :p After school we had to stay for an hour to build our house in technique. We're very stressed right now because we haven't got time to finish it. That's not our fault though, we didn't get enough time for it...
In gymnastic (well, 'idrott') we're going to make a dance to a song. It's really funny! Especially because my group is really good: me, söder, camilla, linnéa and emma (not fap emma) Our dance is really weird but still it's funny so that doesn't matter. (It will probably be a problem later since we're supposed to show our class later)
When I left school I saw david and his friends play football, and ofcourse david came running trying to convince me to join them. But I said no and we walked home togehter instead.
The song for today:
So long goodbye - sum 41.
Just love that song. It's great!
My challenge: Make a list of your three favorite movies.
Challenge goes to: SOFIA!
It's kind of funny that three persons forgot to write this week. Shame on you!
For those of you who don't want to know how awesome twilight was, stop reading now.
Omygod. I'm seriously just so.. Can't even find the words for it. Twilight was the best movie I've ever seen. JUST SO AWESOME, FABOULOS, GREAT, FANTASTIC and so on... I can't describe. Under the whole movie me and emma sat and 'iiiih' because:
1. Edward is the most beautiful person in the world.
2. Everything was so great!
And yeah, I'm so thrilled right now. I'm going to see that movie next week too. I was going to see it today but I want something to look forward to.. Omygod. Can't believe I've finally seen it! Gosh. Edward is so fucking gorgeous<3 And yeah, all the time when something was great emma squeezed my arm REALLY HARD. So she did that under the whole movie x)
Yeah, of course today is awesome because of twilight! And yes, I thought about you felix, amanda and sofia, and I wanted you to be there with us... <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
IT'S WONDERFUL!!! THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! Wooohohaa can't stop thinking of it... We'll see it next week!
I already knew it was wonderful and all that.
:<
As I said on my own blog:
positive things about today:
- I got Paper Towns
- I finished Paper Towns and it was just made of win
negative things about today:
- It's the day that HBP was supposed to have it's premiere.
- It's the premiere of Twilight, but I'm not allowed to see it.
:<
I just feel empty.
It feels like one of my strings broke. (as said in paper towns, which I'm crazy about right now and you all should read!!!)
DFTBA guys, but I really should saying that to myself, 'cause I feel a bit notsome right now.
:<
aw amanda.. I'm feeling so sorry with you, I really wish that you would have been there with us.. BUt cheer up, it's not the end of the world. I'm here for you <3
Post a Comment