Saturday, November 22, 2008

54. Tove kicks ass!

It's saturday!

So... today's not been that awesome, since I haven't really done much, so I thought I would tell you what makes my life awesome right now.

First off, I have finished a very bad and hurtful relationship with someone, which I'm happy about. It's sad to have to say goodbye to someone you have known for so long, but it was just something I had to do, and i've realized that the friendship we had was always about that person, about me always being there for her and she was never there for me. So that's awesome that it's over.

Secondly, I have gone into a fase of my life which is more positive, creative and just more kick-ass! I think that has to do with me just finishing all old shit that's just been laying around and being.. shitty. But now I'm rid of it and can be more like.. me.

Here's a song which I think pretty much sums up how I feel right now:

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Side Ponytail



(and that is of course the soundtrack of the day)

So.. that's it for today, take care

/Love Tove xox

P.S. Amanda, yesterday I went to the library and got Where's Alaska?

Just thought you would want to know . :) D.S.

2 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

OMG!
It's called Looking For Alaska in the original verision, but those stupid translators are weird.

IT'S AWESOME!
And you're too.

Who's the person you ended a relationship with? :<
<3

Not Awesome = Notsome.

(;

DFTBA!

tove linnea said...

Whatev, >< You ... translator-nerd.

I'll tell you on msn. <3

You're awesome. <3