Monday, November 24, 2008

55. Amandas throat ache is back!?

Today is NOTsome because I've got a throat ache again.
Bugger.

And today is awesome because the DaVinci Code is awesome! And because I'm going to see twilight on friday with Sandra, Emma, Romeo and Jools. The people in bold are sure that they can come. And I haven't asked Emma or Sofia yet. Sofia didn't answer her phone, that silly person. And I'm about to call Emma, or she is about to call me.

We just have to hope that it doesn't snow too much on friday, because then we won't be able to come. And that is a thing that no one of us wants, right?

Yeah... My throat is aching again. So I'll have something to complain about in school. LOL! Well... Even if it's not gone tomorrow I'll go to school, because I can't afford to lose any more school days.

Can't Emma call now? Oh, right - her sister Linda is talking with her boyfriend on the phone.

...

I don't like waiting too much, really.

"Apples. I likey the apples!"

I love Paper Towns.

Okay, apparantely I have forgotten about challenges and stuff. Emma's challenge was to say something you wanted to tell someone, and I want to tell Emma to call me soon.
...

That was lame.






I just finished a 40 minute long phone call with Emma, and she was available on Friday. w00t!
Oh, and I've got a challenge for Sandra which was to post a picture here of my room. But I'm not going to, because I'm badass when it comes to posting pictures of my room. :>

I feel like doing a thingey about me, but I don't know anywhere I can get one, so I'll make one myself. My challenge to all of you is to do it you too!

Name: Amanda Elisabeth Ringqvist
Birthday: October 18th 1994
Favourite color: Brown and yellow at the moment
Favourite song: Viva la Vida/Exterminate Regenerate/Nerdfighterlike
Favourite book: Harry Potter and Paper Towns ATM.
Favourite show: HOUSE M.D. !!!!! <3
Favourite thing: My notepad that I've got in my pocket and is always useful.
Favourite clothing: My brother's brown/yellow striped sweatshirt. <3


... Nighty!





Oh, and DFTBA, almost forgot that one. ^_^

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I really hope that everything will be alright this time. But I'm not going to hope to much this time and then be disapointed - it wasn't to funny last time -.-