Friday, November 14, 2008

50. Sandra hates the stupid unfair world.

Hi everyone..
I'm not really in the mood of writing here right now, but I'm doing it anyway. Because after all it's friday and that's my day. Today is like the worst day ever, 'cuz we realised that we can't watch the twilight movie together, since you have to be 15 to see it -.- God I hate the stupid person who decided that. I could kill him/her right now!
But still, I'm going to do that challenge I got yesterday. So here's my day in pictures:
1.2. 3.

4. 5.6.

7.

And no, they are not in any special order, because it was too hard for me to fix them. And I'm really not very talented when it comes to fix pictures in this blog. But well:

1. When we arrived to finnlandia (:
2. We 'dammsög' for a while
3. Then we had to take all the dust away from the couches and the tables
4. I cried a lot when we found out that we couldn't go to twilight together..
5. A picture of myself today
6. We wrote information about the tables, and that didn't go very well because we did like everything wrong.
7. And, we took some photos too (:
Challenge: Write a piece from your favorite song.
Challenge goes to: everyone. ^_^

I just can't say why today is awesome, because TODAY IS NOT AWESOME.
Now I'm going to play guitar (:
bye :*

2 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

The opposite of Awesome is Notsome.
Well, not officially, but here it is. ^_^


Today is notsome because we can't see twilight together :(



Oooooh, I've got just the right song! :D


DFTBA, and we'll see each other soon anyway. ^_^

*being positive*

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!