WOHO AWESOME FELIX IS IN DA HOUSE!
... Today we had p.e. we had Badminton, spinning and stuff like that. Just one thing... I love spinning, I got so sweaty so it looked like I was in the shower. Anyone wanna go and spin with me sometime? xD
well, not much is happening, except that I've borrowed my friends old nokia, 'cuz my lousy phones display is like... wierd. the top half doesn't work, so I can't see who I got sms from, or what I'm writing... xD
I'm not in mood of challenges right now, but well... next time ;)
My challenge;
document a whole day with pictures... (pick the day you want, just so you can post it on your day)
and the challenge goes too... SANDRA!
Well, look at that (: don't forget it now!
I love tea. Bye!
Today is awesome 'cuz the spinning and tea.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like spinning a lot.
Why did I have to have a headache TODAY!?
:(
I like spinning too :)
LOL. I've got headache every day amanda ;) but I'm still in school you know.
tea<3 (if you mean the thing that you drink, and not your friend xp)
Guess I can take pictures from yesterday or something. <3
... The drink. xD
okay ;D
Post a Comment