Wednesday, November 12, 2008

48. Emma on prao

Hellooo, I'm listening to The Killers for the moment. They are so fabulous! I HAVE TO remember to ask my musicmate(funny word haha) Annie if I can borrow "sawdust" from her.

I'm praoing(?) this week on a café :) It's fun to meet lots of people but it's hard work(My back hurts!). On Saturday Sandra, our friend and I are going to gymnasiemässan(the high school fair?) and I hope we are going to the photo fair too, it's on the same place fantastic!

My challenge is to write something you would like to say to someone. It goes to: AMANDA!

Today is awesome because I got a bag of buns from the café to take home. I get one everyday but...

Sorry but I must go now!!!

DFTBA!

:D

1 comment:

felix said...

The Photo fair is so expensive! 480kr... I would have gone if it where cheaper... (a)