Tuesday, November 11, 2008

47. Sofia goes sick and obsessed

Yes, that's right, I'm totally obsessed. I'm a Midnight Sun addict. Today I was home from school and the only thing I've done is reading. It is so good! No, good is the wrong word - awesome!

So today is awesome because I have read Midnight Sun. I'm not done yet, I'm only half through, but it's so fascinating to read about Edward's thoughts. Fascinating.

Now, you must think that I am a lousy reader as I'm not done yet, but in my defense I can say that I actually haven't been reading all day. I spend the whole morning playing guitar, and I actually started reading by 12.30.

Well, I guess I don't have very much to fill out this post with as my day hasn't really been drowning in exciting happenings. I really shouldn't put any more time in this post, because I feel guilty that I haven't been studying at all today. But in Swedish I need help with my analysis of a book, and in math and natural science I need help as well. I guess the options I have is studying English and German, and as they are two of my favourite objects I don't really mind working with them.

Now, goodbye everyone and have a good week! (:
And shame on Amanda that didn't write anything yesterday!
Bye.

Right, challenge. I always forget. Anyway, my challenge is to write your full name - including middle name/names!

This challenge goes to: 3 546 514 + 56 465 465 = 60 011 979 = Tove!



And as a reply to Emma's challenge: I don't have a picture of the view from the window of my room, and it's too dark outside to take a photo right now. But I can give you a view of my room!

2 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

I FORGOT YESTERDAY!!!
I feel so sad, because I really was in the mood of writing, but I needed to shower, and then I forgot. :'(

Well well, can't go back in time...

Your room is not like my room at all. Because yours is really nice, and mine is SUPER messy. lol.

felix said...

I've been in your room (: