Tuesday, November 11, 2008

46. Amanda is soooooooooooorry!!!

I didn't write.

Sadface

... and I don't think that this is against the rules to write next day. Uh... I guess it is, so now you get to punish me. :O

Leave suggestions in the comments, and then we can have a poll to get to know which one you think.

OMG. Why did I do this? xD

I hope that you don't make me really sad that I've got to do the punishment. I REALLY hope that you don't make me clean up my room. Because I don't have time for that.

...okay, I'm kind of sure that you'll do that now.

damn.

We've got a new rule:
- If you can't write on your day, you'll get punished.

DFTBA
^_^

2 comments:

Hanna said...

*punish*
hahaha xD

Amanda Beth said...

...you're supposed to say WHAT kind of punishment. xD