Friday, February 13, 2009

You look so fine


Today I'm gonna cut my fringe, like the one on the picture :) ( I like to make weird faces in paint)

You look so fine by Garbage,
The soundtrack of my life!!
I'm not like all the other girls
I can't take it like the other girls
That's me right there.

So, I'm going to get to the point of this post, which is that I'm going to Paris tomorrow, which is going to be awesome!
I'm going to Louvren and the Moulin Rouge and the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre, and all of the places I've wanted to go to since I was a little girl :)
So, I'll see you guys in a week, because Paris, here I come!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

omgz, paris is really awesome :D

I've been to all those places (a)

the eiffel tower is grrrreat :D