Some people may read this and wonder what God-message they're all speaking about. It's an automatic message I've set for the field where you write the post in.
Howdy! This is God speaking.
(...and I guess y'all know who that is by now)
Feel free to write about anything that could be happening in your world right now. Just tag everything, and don't use the weekday thingeys. They're just for the old ones. Tag it with your name. And keep on going with the numbers (4 8 15 16 23 42, 4 8 15 16 23 42, 4 8 15 16 23 42, 4 8 15 16 23 42, 4 8 15 16 23 42, 4 8 15 16 23 42 nah, jk!). Like... 73. John goes hunting boar. Or something of that sorts.
Have fun writing, and DFTIAY!
(Don't Forget That I Adore You, which I actually do. All of you. You're just too awesome to handle. <3)
P.S.: If you didn't catch who I was - I'm actually Edward Cullen.
P.S.2: I don't actually love Bella, I never did. I love you guys! Especially Felix, I've always had a thing for boys.
P.S.3: Please don't tell everyone that I actually do excist. I'm not a huge fan of fangirls.
--
I'm currently writing on my fanfic The Clumsiness of Kate Falk.
And I've got two big gingerbread jars. I'm going to hide them until I really need them. But I'll have to take a couple of them before I do that.
I can't wait until Emma and Sandra comes here in two and a half weeks! I think we'll have to sleep in my living room, because there's not enough space for two, let alone three people to sleep on my floor.
Today is awesome because I've refurnished my room. I think I'll post some pictures of it when I've cleaned everything up.
DFTBA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AMANDA!
Vad är det som gäller? Ska alla awesomers träffas? Ska vi bestämma nåt? Jag vill träffa alla :)
ENGLISH tove ;)
emma and I are coming to you the 26th february, week nine. And we're staying for the weekend.
jäjä.. inglish it is!
I'll talk to amanda about setting up for all the six of us to meet, i think it's time i get to meet you all!
... WTF!? xD
LMAO - awesomers = the six awesome people. That's just... awesome! 8)
Post a Comment