Thursday, November 27, 2008

58. Romeo is in da blog!

Hello there! Greetings!

Today we had PE as usual, and I'm amazingly quick I've noticed!? How can that be, when I sit by the computer 24/7? xD

But, whatever. we had fun (:

This week I've watched a whole bunch of Lost! OMFG LOST RULE!!

I'm at the four last episodes in season two, and I'm going to watch them tomorrow I think.

'cuz, tomorrow we have a "home-study-thingey" day! :D YAY

And I'm like, happy now... (a)

Whatever, right now I'm doing a paper, to step 20 in Swedish... It's kinda fun, but I really hate to make a layout. ><

Now to 'mandas challenge!

Name: Felix Sebastian Eriksson. (Gosh I hate my name -.-)
Birthday: July 21 1994
Favourite color: wine red, black.
Favourite song: Right now, March of the dogs, Amerika and Master of puppets
Favourite book: Twilight, Harry Potter, Artemis fowl
Favourite show: LOST LOST LOST!
Favourite thing: My Cellphone, and of course my camera.
Favourite clothing: My Cheapmonday is the best


Now to todays challenge;

I want you to a picture of your shoos, and put in the blog. (: do something creative for fuck sake! :D

Today is awesome because Lost, and another reason that must not be named here. (6)



ooooh! Now I remember! :D

I have guitar hero. nbanannanana :D

Love it! It's amazing how a little plastic guitar and drum set can be so fun. xD

3 comments:

Amanda Beth said...

teehee, i think that I know what to do with my shoes. ^_^

gosh, I want to show my Converse, not my winter shoes. So I will. XD

Amanda Beth said...

btw, on monday there will be a lot of pictures. just a warning. xD

razzle-dazzle said...

I love my cheap monday jeans too:D I have one of them on now:)

World tour?!? I'm jeallous!