
HEllo111!! Longing for friday when Felix, Amanda and hopefully Sofia will come here and sleep over(?)! We are planning to go and see Twilight together. At the beginning a just wanted to see all the songs that were played, but it took so long so I thought it was just as well to watch it all... yeah nerdy... I feel a little bit ashamed of it...
Dad got surprised when I told him that Amanda where coming on Friday and when her dad called, he sounded very suspicious XD He asked questions like: Amandas friends, Are they the same age? and... hehe I can't remember anymore of them. But I think he is happy that Amanda and Anders(her dad) are coming :)
I will get Canon EOS 1000D on my birthday:D That's really cooool!
Amandas challenge:
Name: Emma
Birthday: December 11th
Favourite color: Dark purple and mustard-yellow for the second!
Favourite song: Tranquilize, Human and Geraldine for the moment.
Favourite book:
Favourite show: Mhm... morgonsoffan?
Favourite thing: The camera i will get on my birthday :D
Favourite clothing: Hard question...maybe my grey and cosy jumper from the men's department xD It's big and you know, REALLY cosy!
Today is awesome beacause we were at the cinema and saw The Kite Runner at schooltime :)
Now I must do my homework :( that's NOT fun:( It's physics...
DFTBA!
No comments:
Post a Comment