Hello everyone.
Well, today was weird. Started okay, but not a very happy ending though. Well, I don't really think that I have the time to explain to you (well, the ones who don't already know) why. But yeah I'm both mad and sad right now. Okay, after spannish we had math, but ut was cancelled so emma, emma and I went to my home and drunk tea, ate sandwiches and played cards. Very nice :)
Later on, we went back to school to eat lunch. On the lunch break we tried to study No a bit, since we were going to have a test (läxförhör asså) later. We got a bit upset because no one told us about that test so we were a bit unprepared. After that I won't tell you what happend, but it made me cry in school, and that don't happen very often. The rest of the day was a bit crazy, I didn't really go to all the lessions and so on. But now I'm fine, i guess.
I'm sorry, I can't tell you why today is awesome because today was not awesome! It was probably more notsome.
And to amandas challenge:
1. Det är mycket enklare med det andra könet.
It's easier with the other sex.
Maybe all of you don't really understand that, but it made me laugh like crazy!
2. Varför skulle just den ramla ut?
Why did just that thing had to fall out?
I'm sure that only Emma and I understands that, but you should have seen us when our friend said that. I was like laughing on the floor for ten minutes!
3. Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away - Edward Cullen
GOOOOD I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH :DD
And my challenge is to take a photo of your room and post it here :)
And the challenge goes to: 69854-56322=13532
Amanda :'D
Just have to say that I'm soooo looking forward to the 21 november. And no, you didn't already know that! :D And today I'm going to a hallowen party (again) and I'm going to be a vampire (again)
Loove
Sandra
P.s check out my blog; http://www.gatukant.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahahhahahaha x''D "Det är enklare med det motsatta könet" x''D Stolt jag är över den meningen :O xD
MEN DET VAR SÅ JÄVLA ROLIGT HAHAHAHA XD
det borde du vara xD
Post a Comment