Hello earth, my name is Tove , and I'm the new saturday-blogger. Yay..
As Amanda's already written, I'm very excited about this project and I'm looking forward to making your saturdays ´cooler.
So, I'll introduce myself. My name is Tove, and I'm 13 years old, from the same town as Amanda and CO. I love music, right now mostly folk, like Flight of the Conchords, Jack Johnson and the Fleet Foxes, but also a lot of other stuff like indie and stuff like that. I also try to play the drums, the piano and the guitar. ( I said TRY )
My biggest idol is Jack Black, because he is soooo talented on so many levels, a great actor, and a great musician. I just... adore him. And not just because he's hot.
So.. what else? I love film, and I want to be a movie director when I grow up, or an actor. And by that I don't mean hollywood-feelgoodmovies, I mean movies that mean something, that makes you think, like movies by Tim Burton or Woody Allen. Not just budget-crap that's only purposed to make you laugh. Guuh.
So, only because I have no idea what to write, I'll write why today's awesome.
I went to the town today with a friend of mine to have some coffee, and I had the greatest cupcake ever!! It was like chocolate in cupcakeshape. (I'm drooling just by the thought of it.. yum)
So yeah, I've gotta go now, but I'm looking forward to next saturday.. See you later, alligator.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wua, hellooooooo Tove! ;D
hello tove hah ;D
Don't sell your soul, as put nicely by Joel. xD
Flight of the conchords are the best! :D I like fleet foxes to :)
Post a Comment