Today then. We had some boring classes yes. Math in an hour is really not fun. Especially not when you're tired and hungry. Well, lunch then. We had sausages for lunch, and after emma told us what she thought they looked like... The rest you can find out by yourselves if you want to. Well, after that no one had any apetite so we walked home to emmas house (not FAP emma) and ate magicmix :D (our little strange translation for trollerimix) After that we had NO and that's okay I guess. After school I went home and spend some time with my computer.
To the challenge. Yes, I will have to take five pictures because I don't have the time to try to get both my cats in the same picture x) they don
't like eachother very much.
So it's my cats ofcourse. They are the best. Then my cellphone - can't live without it. And my stereo. And my laptop ofcurse. And my camera, even though it's bad. Without it I couldn't photograf at all. And it's not that bad, atleast not all the time
And here to my challenge: Make a list of your five favorite animals. And the challengegoes to:
All of you. Just because I'm curious and I want to know (a)
Now I have to go to help my mother with the food.
But my cat says hello to all of you.
Love
Sandra
Sandra
4 comments:
since the cats don't like eachother, I can take one! (A)
aw, I know you can ;) but I want them myself (a)
AND JUST SO ALL OF YOU KNOW, I HAD REALLY MUCH TROUBLES WITH THE PICTURES SO DON'T LAUGH XD
haha, the cats<3
Post a Comment