Thursday, October 16, 2008

31. Romeo is ill.

Helluu...

Today was the worst day in a very long time.

I woke up and felt so bad in my neck that I just wanted to go back to sleep and sleep for 1000 years. But my father said No.

So I went down to eat breakfast, and on my way I remembered that the cleaner was coming today, so a had to move all my things. A pain in the ass.
after breakfast I was in a hurry, so I packed my bag and ran to the bus. When I stepped on the buss I felt after my earphones. But they wasn't there. I FORGOT MY EARPHONES! HELL!!!!!
So I sat on the buss and cursed everything. Then Stoffe and Simon stepped on the buss. And suddenly a wet 60kg Stoffe was in my lap. ouch. he moved and I got out of the buss and I walked to school with Amanda and Alma...

Nothing fun in school, just the normal to 09.30. Then I felt really ill, so I told Patrik - my teacher - that I was gonna go home, and I did that... when I got home I took 2 big cups with hot choklate / tea. And efter a while I felt better, so I decided to make a Mohawk (tuppkam) on myself... xD
So I stood in the bathroom in a hour and made it ^^ It's not looking good I tell you. xD

Now Im going home to my fathers place to get my camera... Brb ;)

Back! and now I've pictures... Loading 'em in to the computer right now! :D

When I was at dad, Lovisa my sister where there and colored her and Sophies hair with Purple "spray color"... So they colored my hair as well... xD

Soo... now I can make the challenges;

1. Cat (:
2. Cat
3. Cat
4. cat
5. Dog.

Dunno (:

sorry Amanda, don't have any pictures here :(


Oh, the pictures is done :D uploading some of 'em ;)

Just have to take this one xD ;



Left side ^^;




Right side ^^;




I hate that I have so thin hair on the backside of my head ><


My challenge is to take a picture of your hair the first thing you do in the morning (6)

I challenge;

everyone (66666)


Today is awesome 'cuz I'm getting nice food very soon (: And 'cuz my hair is funny xD

8 comments:

Hanna said...

HAHAHA CUUUUUTE :D

BUT THAT CHALLENGE WAS REALLY EVIL ))):

Peanutbutterface said...

Haha, your hair is funny indeed! x''''''''D

Hmm... My hair looks pretty good in the mornings. I barely brush it at all.
To make it more fun, I'll do it all way through the weekend. (;
Teehee. :D

felix said...

Yay XD

Hanna said...

well amanda, you're lucky. My hair is a mess in the morning ><
I'll kill you for this challenge felix!

well, no i wont. I would miss you.

felix said...

indeed (:

razzle-dazzle said...

I'm like Amanda too... :D

but anyway..that was eevil!

Peanutbutterface said...

I bet it's in our genes, Emma. xD

Hanna said...

well, to bad that my genes aren't like that.