Todas a weird day. We went to the 'simhall' to swim, which is really booooring. I don't think there is one person who likes to go there with school, because almost all the girls have a lot of complex, like "I'm too fat" or "I can't show myself without make-up" Well, I'm like that too. That's nothing I'm proud of.
After that we went back by bus, and had spannish. I don't really like that no, but in the same time I want to learn it so I can use it in spain some day. Math was not funny as usual, one hour with the worst math teacher in the world (probably) is like hell.
Now I have to tell you why I'm not very happy with emma right now. On our lunch, emma and I were in the classroom playing cards. There were also a few boys in there, unfortunately. Because then I got a sms, took my cellphone up to check it and saw that it was from Felix. And Emma said (loud!!!): It’s from Felix! (but in Swedish of course) And then all the boys in the classroom started to say things like: Haha Sandra’s got a boyfriend! And then the girls outside the classroom heard it too, so when I came out they said: Ooooh Sandra and Felix ;) And the kept doing that all day, and teased me all the time. Great day, huh? -.-
And I think, that if you give a challenge to everyone you shuld do it yourself too, so here's my five favorite animals (:
1. Cats, all sorts. Tigers and so on included.
2. Eh, cats again.
3. Vampires (a) (well they're not human)
4. Hedgehog
5. Sharks (just small aquarium sizes, I'm deathly afraid of the big ones)
And the "take a photo of your hair in the morning" challenge.
I don't want to show my face, 'cause it's not very pretty in the morning. And to my own challenge: (it's kind of complicated, try to understand XD)
Next week, do this: Write two positive things about everyone in this blogg. You are not going to write it in your post, you are going to write it in a comment. An example:
Amanda writes on monday, and then Me, Felix, Sofia, Emma and Tove comment two good things about her. Then the next day we do the same thing about sofia. Do you understand? If you don't, tell me and I'll explain better x) But remember, this is next week only ;)
And some of us don't know everyone, like I don't know Tove. So if you really don't know the person, and like never spoke to her/him, you don't have to. But at least try :) This challenge is ofcourse to all of us, and the meaning is to make people happy, because I love to make people happy :'D
And today is awesome because I'm feeling that I'm not sick anymore. I had a small cold in a few days, but I think that's gone now. But I'm sure it will be back tomorrow >< well, I had one more thing to say. If amandasofiafelix are going to take a homestudy day at november 21, I want to take 'ledigt' too. And so does emma, i think. We should talk about that. I need to go now, have a great weekend :D
Love.
5 comments:
Grrrrrrrrreat -.-
ey, that was not bad at all O: (your hair) just wait untill my time ><
I understand (A)
yes i know, stupid emma ! ><
haha, no i know :D just this day it wasn't that bad. (a)
Creds to you :D
Hmmm... I'll probably take the day off, or a homestudy day. :)
I guess that I'll have to talk to dad first, so that he knows that we want to come earlier. ^^
WAIT A MINUTE FELIX XD
I told you about the challenge in swedish before i posted it so no creds to you ;D
Post a Comment