Thursday, October 9, 2008

25. Romeo and the end.

well, I would like to start with the fact that me and Josse broke up. We're going to know eachother better before any realationships. so, now I'm single again, and I'm not complaining ^^

the day was fun ^^ half day in school, so I, amanda, Didrik and Veronica went to the "city". we bought things and so on, and didrik used på camera... Wonder how many pictures he took xD But, very well, I got this text that said that my glasses where at the shop, so I went there and purchased them. NOW I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE! :D -so I'm happy ^^

anyway, not much more to say.. Now I have 3 challenges waiting! O: Well, lets start...

sandras. "If you were going to a desert island (öde ö) and you could only bring five things, what would you bring?"

I would bring... a friend (can't decide who), a computer with internet (A), my cellphone and a house.

(:

Amandas. I don't have any photos here, next week!

Emmas. I got 53%

Now to my challenge;

What would you do if you couldn't find any other person on earth?

This challenge goes tooooo;

Sofia, congratz! ;)


Today is awesome because I got my glasses! :D Of course ^^

Thanks for me.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

"and didrik used på camera..."
WHAT ? XD

felix said...

... wtf. o.o XD