well, first of all I would like to post my favorite picture, thank you. This isn't my favorite picture, but it's one of my favorites! Well, Actually I think I'll post more then one picture...
What do you think? :D
Last Friday, I met this girl named, Josefine -Josse- when we where up on the clock mount (klockberget) and smoked walt. (code name for Water pipe) we talked and had fun together. then, when I got home and sat by the computer Arvid, my friend, gave her my msn, so we started to chat. We decided to meet in town the next day. We just hang out and so on, then we decided to meet the next day as well, and the day after that. That's when things started to happend.
It all started when we where cold, and tried too warm us with eachother. then, we just sat there and hold eachother for a while, then she faced me and said that she liked me and then she kissed me. And after that, we've been together.
My first serious realationship... But, whatever, no to the day!
Today I was in school as always. After school we (I, Carl, Tea, Arvid, Linnea and Thomas) went too the castle and smoked walt. This was the first time I got "high" on it... I just, well... Had fun at everything and so on xD. Then a car came, and we packed and got away... We went to school to get our things, then Arvid, Carl and Linnea went to AK (Aktionskammaren, a place for teenagers) and I Tea and Thomas went to Teas bus. When she left Thomas and I WALKED home. and talked to Tea in the phone xD
Okay, no one is ever going to read all that x)
Anyway, it happend the most fantastic thing today! Molly, my finish stalker (Met her at a golf camp, then she called my golf teacher and got my number, called me and got my msn, then she said she loved me, blabla. Blocking her at msn, blocking her up when I want to die. Or when she text me) I told her that I had a girlfriend, and she blocked me! :D She's coming to nyköping in about 10 days, and before today, she reaaaaaally wanted to see me, but I don't think she want that now! :D THAT'S FANTASTIC! (Now I sound really evil, but somepeople know that I have the right to be like this.)
Okay, challenges. I'll do Sofias first!
I think it costed... 400sek? oO
amandas;
I really don't have one... Exept charlies videos, but I don't want to choose.
So I'll take this... ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsom99Ds43U
... Well, it's funny the first time....
*Checking if I have anything else to do*
No, no more challenges! :D Guess I'll give someone something...
Make a list of songs. Your favorite is number one.
*making an amanda and takes a dice*
*Couldn't find a dice, going down stairs to continue my adventure*
*Finding a dice!*
Hm... I wanna make a book about my epic dice adventure! :D
*"Dicing"*
wierd dude, 4 that's me, 4 that's me, wierd dude. I really schould get a dice without a wierd dude... 5. That's Sandra!
Sandra, you are going to make a list of your favorite songs. Congratulations.
... DAMN! Molly un-blocked me |: AND NOW SHE'S GIVING ME MORE HEARTS THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hmm... Nice blocking button... better pres it (:
Today is awesome becouse I'm feeling Random! And'couse Molly is sad.... (6)
GODNIGHT PEOPLE AND FAPERS!
7 comments:
Sorry about the worst spelling ever! :(
I'm not jellous at all. Nonononononononono. No.
Well, I'm happy for youuuuuuu :]
I love the word epic. it's awesome. :D
Omfg, that's EPIC! xD
Well, I'M JEALLOUS! but you already know that (; lol
It seems like molly really likes you x)
how many songs do I have to wright then ? :)
that was a good challenge :D
oh, i forgot. The pictures are great :D
I liked the third picture the most :)
i liked the pictures :D
And Romeo, you epic failer, how much do you think it costs to get your ears pierced?! It's not 400kr, it's 269kr. xD
And poor you. I wouldn't want a stalker. Ew.
(and just to correct everyone else: it's jealous.)
Post a Comment