Friday, October 3, 2008

21. Sandra wants a boyfriend!


Hi!

Well, guess it's my turn to write now. Friday today, and that's good. That means I have two and a half day free in front of me. And nothing planned, unfortunality. Guess I'll be alone all weekend then. I should study anyway. Well, this is my day;

Started with psysical education and that was boring. Anyway, then we had spannish which is BORING. We watched some strange tv show named "extra". Then, math in an hour. Emma and I were so tired and hungry so we just laughed all class and we didn't get much done. We quote the disney movie, toy story. That was very funny (: Our lunch seemed very long because Emma and I had time to do a lot of things. Afternoon, well it was okay. After school I went home and sat with my computer for two hours. There's nothing more to say about my day, it was okay.

I'm running out of photoideas and that's not fun :< 512369="456063
congratulations felix (:

love
sandra.

6 comments:

razzle-dazzle said...

Haha, toy story<33333

Butterflies and hurricanes was my first muse song, so it's special for me:D

Hanna said...

yes toy story <333

it wasn't my first one, but I love it very much. The text is really great. My first one was probably invincible.

felix said...

Knights of Cydonia was mine... But the first song I really loved was Starlight<33 :D

Hanna said...

starlight is good too, alomst all there songs are xD<3

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

Violet hill is good :D

Hanna said...

yeah :D