Hello, I guess...
I just realised that it's Monday, and that means that it's my day to write here! Woo!
So, today was a lazy day, having a lecture and reading Pride & Prejustice. I like that book, but it's very... tedious. I prefer books where everything is 100% interesting and fun. The only fun thing in P&P is when mrs. Bennet says something like "...and the toilets were very beautiful!" It was very fun, and everyone looked at me funny.
When I walked into the bus, I saw Arvid, Romeo and Thomas sitting in the back, so I went there. I took Pride & Prejustice out of my bag to read, because I didn't feel like talking to anyone, and Arvid said "You have a yellow shirt! I like yellow." I got very irritated, since he talked to me all the time, when I wanted to read. Ugh! The nerve of some people.
So... nothing very important to talk about.
Let's introduce something fun: CHALLENGES!
I challenge someone to write a poem in their post.
The person I challenge is the one who's number is the first in the answer to 43667 / 548
43667/548= 79,684
4 = Felix!
Let's see your poem skills. :]
Oh, and I beg you to join Twitter, which is a site where you basically writes what you do and what you think at the moment. This is my Twitter, and I'd think that it would be fun if some of you join, too!
Anyways, for you who wonders - Dan couldn't write his post this friday, but he'll write this one. If nessecary, we'll be the fourawesomepeople, I guess.
Today is awesome because Jennifer and I had a good laugh in the Art lecture.
I'm sorry that this was pretty short, but I am so tired.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Arvid is good at making conversation :] xD
And you are like, going to puke at my poem. Joolsie, you have read some! xD yeah, they where pretty unserius, but still :]
I think that your poem will rock. Everything's better than my "it's not cheese". XD
I swear, next time I'll hit him VERY HARD in the head with something.
.. I haven't read any poems?! xD
And Amanda, your poem rocks.
Det är inte ost.
xD
Does not!
:p
Haha, toilets^^^I read Jane Eyre for a while ago. They talked about toilets too XD
They mention "elegant toilets" in Pride & Prejudice.
xD
It was hillarious!
Post a Comment