Oh my god. Today I got a haircut. I just love it! Not to sound.. whatever it's called in English, anyway; not to sound like I'm great and you're just.. ugly?.. Anyway, I really like my new haircut. (You can see my picture in this post. Cool, huh?)Besides getting a haircut, I don't think there's anything interesting you want to know.. Well, I went to school, as usually, and the day just went on and on, and I just got more and more tired.. Anyway, now I'm not that tired anymore:
I got a haircut ffs!
I feel really lazy today. I probably should do some studying, but.. I'm so tired!.. And I can always read my book, that's studying! We are told to read two books, and I can just as well start now.
Well, isn't it kind of obvious that today is awesome because I got a haircut?
5 comments:
muhahah, I stole the picture. :]
you forgot to make a challange, duh.
Love your hair :D <3
Oh, I agree with Romeo. Never told you that. ;]
Thanks for telling me to check Allison Crowe out all these ... something ago. :] <3
I THOUGHT your face seemed familiar. Today I realized that you look like Hanna Bergsman in my dance class :P
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment