
Hi!
Today was kind of a boring day, we did nothing funny in school. We got our math tests back, and I got really disapointed because I got VG, and I wanted MVG. I need to get MVG to get MVG in my grades later. Well, enough about that. On our lunch emma, emma and I went to emmas house and ate ice cream. Trollerimix :'D I ate two, and then I got very 'flummig' and that was funny, at least I thought so.
Later on, after school I went home and ate cereals with sugar on. I like it. Then I cleand the house a bit, but I escaped out and took some autumn photos outside with some leafs. On the evening my friend emmaV and her family came to my house and ate dinner. We had really fun and we played eye toy, wich is really sweatily. Then we played pictionary, and me and my sister won ofcourse (a)
Well, I have nothing fun to wright >: I want a nikon d80. Looking forward to go to thailand in december :D
And the challenge Emma gave me, my favorite sentence from a song: (right now)
"Well the sky could be blue,
could be grey
without you I'm just miles away"
It's hard to just write one, because there are a lot of great songs that I love.
And here to my challenge; Take a photo of your favorite thing right now, whatever it is. And yeah, I know I haven't got any fantasy.
And the challenge goes to..
Emma !
Today is awesome because emma is here, and now I'm going back to her.
Byyye (: <3
10 comments:
Okay, interesting :P
Sorry sorry for not post a picture, but I've been away all day, and now I'm to tierd to go home to my dan :<
hah, I guess I forgive you ;) you can do that when you feel for it i guess (:
by the way, is there any way that you can save your username and that when you are going to comment something or do you have to write it all the time?
Ooooh, I wanna go to Thailand too :D:D:D:D:D Pack me in your bag (A)
yes me to :D I have never been there before. Sure, you come with me ;D
If you're logged in you don't have to write your password.
Fun challenge:D
Okey haha.
Yes, I'm so good at challenges (a) joking, I have not really any fantasy. I'M STILL KIOF CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU TOLD AMANDA ABOUT ME WHEN WE WERE YOUNG XD that's kind of freaky xD
kind of*
yeah, it's really freaky. xD
seems like a fun day, mine sucked - i moved my furniture around and my back hurt. :/
yes it is :O but ofcourse, emma has always loved me so she told evryone about me (a)
no it wasn't that fun :<
Post a Comment