Monday, September 29, 2008

17. Amanda wants to be forever seventeen, like Edward.

Hello everyone, it's Monday!
And I honestly can't wait 'til tomorrow.

Charlie McDonnel (charlieissocoollike) is going to be live from 5PM to midnight GMT, which is from 6pm to 1am Swedish time, and he will be co-hosted by Alex Day (nerimon). Charlie will shave off his hair for charity, and it will be lots of fun. The reason for this is that on the 1st of October, he's turning 18, so he'll be live at the moment he turns into a grown up. Sort of.

I'm really excited, though. YAY!

If you miss the show, you'll be able to watch him shave his hair off on YouTube.

Be there, or be square.
Okay, I'm square, so I should say - Be there, or be normal. or something. LOL.

Uhh... Today is awesome because Jennifer is home from Thailand, and because she'll come to my house after school on Wednesday.

And today is notsome (opposite of awesome) because my stomach and teeth is killing me. Sad face.

Oh, and I think that I missed some of my challenges. one from Emma and one from Romeo. I forgot to take a photo of my dinner, so I'll do that next Monday.

Emma's challenge was to decide who I'd carry, and who I'd drag and who I'd leave in a house that's on fire, and the three people in it are Bella, Edward and Jacob. I'd carry Bella, drag Edward and leave Jacob.

I can't leave Ed, because he'd burn. Vampires get burned to ashes, right? And of Bella and Jacob, it's a bigger chance for Jake to get out.

My challenge for you is to have your favourite video linked to, or embedded in the post.
Uh... I challenge... GAH, I'll take a dice. xD

6, roll again. 6, roll again. 1, that's me, roll again. 4, that's Felix.

Good luck!

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

felix said...

Oh, guess I'll tkae that challenge (x

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

You should say: Be there, or be Amanda.

;D