Thursday, February 5, 2009

82. Tove, the very normal fairy.

I'm changing. Or at least I'm thinking about changing.
I do not want a "normal" life, I want to have magic in my life. I do not want to live a Svensson-life, I want to be spontanious, and do whatever I want whenever I want it.
I want to live in a fairytale. I want to see magic in everything (okay, I do that already)
I want to be able to live out the person that I am on the inside. I want to wear fluffy skirts, and pretty tops, but no, I can't because everyone else said so.

I believe I am a pretty surreal person. I mean, I believe in all sorts of things. I believe in mermaids, dragons, elves, witches and every magical creature that exists.
I believe in the magic of the forest. I believe that the forest can do whatever it wants with you , whether it's good or bad, and I think that is quite cool.

I want to be a fairy. A very normal fairy, that is.

Sorry for being weird. Love you.

1 comment:

Amanda Beth said...

Tove, wanna be weird with me? <3

I love the forest, it's so magical! I remember when Joel and I got wound up to a marsh (träsk/sankmark/myrr) when we were orienteeing in school. It was a terrible feeling walking around there, but I would do almost anything to get back there just for a day. It was a special kind of magic in there, the light felt a lot more different.

Oh, and when I was orienteering (kind of) on the scout camp I was on, we all were really thirsty and we only had a teensy little bit of water left. Suddenly we heard running water, and there was a brook (bäck) with wonderful water in it. There is another place I'd do anything to go back to.

Ah. I love the forest :>