Tuesday, December 30, 2008

76. This is unbelievable

Can you believe this? I AM POSTING! Quite a miracle.

Anyway, a late Merry Christmas for you all. I had a very nice Christmas, I spend Christmas Eve at my Grandmother's with my mom, dad, brother, cousin, uncle and his wife. We watch Donald Duck and opened presents, it was very nice.

I got a lot of nice things, here is the list:
- Twilight
- Eclipse
- Breaking Dawn
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (the English version. I got them all in Swedish and also the seventh in English.)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Peace banner
- Wand (from Amanda)
- DFTBA pearls (from Amanda!)
- Extern hårddisk (don't know the English word. 1 TB anyway, that's like 1000 GB. Pretty large, huh? It's for my photos.)
- Memory card for my camera (4 GB. It's named "Professional" and appearently it.. *bevarar bildens kvalité bättre*
- 1050 SEK
- 500 SEK at JC
- 600 SEK at H&M
- Guitar strings
- Capo
- 500 SEK at "Glada hästen i spiltan" (shop for horse stuff)
... That's all!

I think that it was very much presents. And I am very happy! My birthday is soon, too, so hopefully I will get New Moon and the rest of the Harry Potter books then. Wie!

Today is awesome because Frasse was lying by my feet when I woke up. (Notice: Frasse is my cat.)

No comments: