...
Sometimes I feel like I can't walk. I just... stumble forwards, and that is not a funny feeling. After reading Midnight Sun, I think I'd say that my style of walking is similiar to Bella's style. It's like an accident is waiting to happen. Gah! I walk the way you can expect someone who's not too good at walking in high heels, but I've got Converse. Seriously. And I think about it all the time.
Enough negative things - I got Charlie to lose the game. And he made 200 people lose after that, because he was on BlogTV. That was fun, I need to do that more often!
Haha, now you lost! If you don't know the rules, go to this site.
Anyways, I had a seminar in Social Science today, it was about Revolutions and stuff. Not so fun.
Today is awesome because it's the 1st December.
My challenge for all of you is to check which of the following dates you can meet up. (Emma, unfortunatley are not able to come this year, but next year we'll meet upp with everyone.)
12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22
(in December)
That'd be cool. Probably at Sandra, and hopefully a sleep over. But only if everyone comming is able to. ^_^
DFTBA guys, sorry for the short and late post. I'm not in the mood of writing, because I'm not so very happy right now. Hopefully I'll be tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think i can all those dates. I guess so atleast xD
you are happy <3 I want you to be ): *hug*
don'tforgetthatyouareawesome<3
Weren't we suposed to meet up in nyköping this time..?
I want us to meet i Nyköing, I don't have the money to go to stockholm :<
Post a Comment