Oh, I had only three lessons today:D Nice! I ate green curry for lunch and then I went to the computer and I haven't left it since.
Last Saturday my brother and I saw "Let the right one in" on cinema. Very good vampire-movie, if you're over 15 years (:P) go and see it! I want to take one quote from that one(Amandas challenge) and the other ones is from twilight.
1. Oskar: "Får jag chans på dig?"
Eli: "Gör man nåt speciellt när man är ihop?"
Oskar: *tystnad*...nää.
Eli: "Ok, då har du chans på mig"
In English:
Oskar: "Want to go steady?"
Eli: "Do you do anything special when your togheter?"
Oskar: *Silence*"...no."
Eli: "Ok, then we can be togheter"
2."I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun with you around." — Emmett Cullen
I don't think of anything else at the moment...
My challenge: The same as last week though know body did it! Take a photo of the view from your room.
Today is awesome because I only had three lessons as I told you before.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment