Friday, October 24, 2008

37. :<

Hello.

Right now I'm at my grandpa, in norrköping. Just so you know. Today then: We had mathtest, and I FAILED! well, I got wrong on one thing, worth four points. GOODBYE MVG. That ruined my day, for a while. On physical education we saw a BIG spider on the floor, dead. That was really scary, cause I'm really afraid of them. After school I ran home to pack my bags and leave to norrköping. We drove through nyköping, and I really wanted to stop there to visit felix, amanda and sofia :<

Enough talk about today, lets talk yesterday! We had like, a dance day in school. That ment we danced all morning, until lunch. In the evening we danced with all 9th graders in Järfälla. Well, atleast six schools or something. That was very very funny, and totally worth it, even though I didn't study all that night. I danced with some boys, and some girls. And emma and I were totally the best yeah ;D And then I danced with someone,.. Well, my whole world broke, I think. Now I don't know anything anymore. *depressed* And Now I don't want to write anymore.

My favorite books:
1. Twilight! Of course,
2. Hur kär får man bli (eh, english?)
3. Harry potter (can't remember any books I like :<)
LOL.

And to my challenge: take a picture that represents your mood right now. Or if you don't have time now, do it later.

Bye!

4 comments:

Hanna said...

DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BAD SPELLING, I'M TO TIRED TO CARE.

felix said...

Good things;

1. great listener
2. Kind

Hard to just choose 2 things ;P

Hanna said...

same to you <3

no, that should be easy about me ;) <3

Hanna said...

same to you <3

no, that should be easy about me ;) <3