Tuesday, October 14, 2008

29. Sofia was in such a rush that she forgot to write the title, which now Amanda is doing. YAYS!

Hello, message from Sofia.

Today was pretty much as all other Tuesdays. School, home, Friends (the serie), studying, computer. Funny? No.

Anyways, I don't have much more to say about today. I am sooo boring, I know. And I am sorry.

But today was awesome because.. uhm. I'm going to read Twilight now! :)

My challenge to everyone: DO NOT SAY THAT MY POST WAS SHORT/BORING/DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

Because it is LONG, FUNNY and it DOES MAKE SENSE. In some way.

Bye bye my friends!

7 comments:

Peanutbutterface said...

I was going to tell you exactly what you said that I couldn't, y'know... but then I read that you were going to read Twilight, so that's okay. :D

And I think that you should say the Friends series. But I'm not totally sure.

(;

felix said...

I think it was hilarious :D

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanna said...

yeah your post was great ;D
twiiiliiiight <33333
mhm love it.
heh (a)

Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peanutbutterface said...

Sandra, I think that you press the "publish" button too many times. :P

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

EDIT: this post took 2 minutes to write. cool huh?

and DOOOH for me, i forgot the title. EPIC FAIL!