Wednesday, October 1, 2008

19. Emma hasn't got enough time


Tomorrow I have a big test so I'm not going to write very much and Sandras challenge must wait 'cause of the test:<

My Ipod is my favourite thing right now. I LOVE to listen to music on my way home from school<3

My challenge:
Find a band that you like and you haven't heard of.
145+9566=9711

Amanda!

Today is awesome because of the promenade to my house Sandra and I did :D

This is embarrasly little to write but it's the homeworks fault!!!

7 comments:

Hanna said...

okey, you do the challenge later then ;) the homeworks kills me :< i had to stay home from my gymnastic just to study. Poor Lina who had to be by hereself with all the small kids :p
yes our promenade was very nice :D i liiked it a lot, and it was fun to listen to you know what (:

Peanutbutterface said...

homework is evil. EVIL!

lol. xD

uhm... i'm confused by the challenge. :p

Hanna said...

homeworks sucks!

razzle-dazzle said...

Find a band that you like!

I'll do sandras challenge later.

Hanna said...

yes you do my challenge later, (:
lol.

felix said...

... Is that the newest ipod? oO xD

Hanna said...

no it's an old verision. ( yeah I know)
I want that new one!