*Ta-daaah*
Hi everyone and welcome to Sofias wonderful post at this awesome blog!
*Ta-daaah stops*
---
Okay, I have to calm down, I'm so over-excited! And I don't even know why. Well, I'll just figure.
This day was very fun, but very hard for my muscles (yes, I actually DO have muscles.. big surprise, huh?). Anyway, yesterday I rode my bike to the bus stop (it's 2 km) and later at night it was too dark to ride it back home, so today I went there and got it home again. So, basically (basically, basically) I walked 2 km just so I could bicycle home again. That sounds meaningful, right?
Anyway, my body already felt tired when I first started to walk (i have worked out pretty hard the last two days, that's why), it was sunny and I had too much clothes on. That resulted in me getting even more tired. It wasn't so tough walking, though, the hardest part was the last 2 km that I went by bike. The wind was strong and blew at the opposite way that I went, and I just got more and more irritated and warmer and warmer. When I finally got home my face was all red. That was not funny, so don't laugh.
I SAID DON'T LAUGH! xD
After that I called Frida and we decided that she would come to me, and that I would meet her in the middle of the way. (It's 7 km between our houses, and that means I have today went 7,5 km by walking/bike. Ohw.)
We had really fun, first we made "lunch" (it was 3 p.m but whatever), watched Friends and sat by the computer and worked in PhotoShop. By 5 p.m. her father came to pick her up and take her home. Then I did something that I am very surprised that I did - I oganized our bathroom. xD
First I put everything out of our bathroom-cabinets (there's three of them) and sorted the things that we could throw away out. Then I cleaned the shelves and put all the things back again, so that they stood in a organized way.
When I was ready, I felt really good. And I mean really good. Understand then how boring my life is when I'm alone? Oh gosh.
I am worried about myself. I feel like Monica. (Friends)
Now, about challenges: I don't know if I have any challenges right now, and I'm too lazy to check. However, I could still CHALLENGE you people, which I will now do:
Name all of my cats AND my [medryttar]horse! (makes no sense, but whatever.)
Today I challenge.. Sandra! (Just because you reminded me to challenge) And for your help, you can use my own blog: www.brittasofiaandersson.blogspot.com
Good luck with that!
Today is awesome because I met Frida.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry, I laughed ;D
it was funny ^_^
your'e over excited because of.. ehm. love ? :D
okay, i forgive you, but only because it was funny!.. xD
yes, maybe that's it! :D
All you need is love!
*obsessed with Across the Universe*
x'D
Peace, love and understanding <3
Post a Comment