Tuesday, October 21, 2008

35. Twilight is the most amazing book.. ever!

About the title: I love Twilight! It's so awesome, amazing, wonderful and.. I don't know all good words for it! This afternoon I've spent two and a half hours reading, and I'm totally obsessed, I almost became angry when my parents called me for dinner. And I can't really believe that I'm sitting by the computor, posting on the blog, when I could be reading the wonderful book... Ah, I just love it. Love, love, love!

Anyway, this day has been pretty awesome without any particular reasons. It was just a positive day, and I am happy that I was in it! In school I studied very good the whole day and even got my English work presentated in a good way. Now I'm working with step 23, and kind of also step 24 because that contains of reading a book - and I am. Twilight, you know!

Well, about all these challenges. First I have to take a picture of myself in the morning so you can see what my hair looks like, and then I have to make a list of books that I adore. Why don't we start with the list? Well, if you insist!

Favourite books:
1. Harry Potter (you are wrong Amanda, Harry Potter is the highest in all lists, and you always has to put it there. Okay?)
2. Twilight (even though I have only read not ever half the first book.. but whatever!)
3. Confessions made by Georgia Nicolson (funniest book ever!)


Picture of myself in the morning:
(NOTICE: About 3 weeks ago - when I'm sick! Don't get your ideas of how I actually look based on this picture! Are we clear? Okay, good!)

My own challenge is: Post a photo that you are really proud of photographing!
And this goes to... Hm? Well, it stands between Amanda and Felix i guess, as they are interested in photographing (as I am). Okay the first thing that comes up in my mind is.. Twilight! So it is Amanda, because she is more obsessed about Twilight than Felix is. And I am very happy to say that I am just as obsessed as Amanda is, because this book is amazing! We have to talk tomorrow Amanda. Have to! :D

12 comments:

Peanutbutterface said...

notice, i didn't have a 1,2,3 list, just -'s (;

and i'm really happy that you're obsessed.
and now you want to steal edward from the book, am i right?
xD

oh, and i just learned let it be on the guitar. it's amazing! :]

<3

Hanna said...

Well, I'm still the biggest twilight fan, always will be ;)

I'm as intrested in photographing as all of you!!!
I'm going to go some kind of photo-thing on the 'gymnasie' :)

SOFIA ANDERSSON said...

I'm sorry, I didn't know you where interested in media.. sorry!

i'm also going to study media in the gymnasia if not one with horses in it.. i maybe want to become a vet specialized in the horse-area, if you know what I mean xD or else.. riding instructor. och photograph ;) and, of course, i will write a book some time in my life ^^

Hanna said...

yeah, I want to write a book too. That would be very funny, really. Yeah, I know what you mean ;) too bad that you can't take a program with both photographing and horses. Or maybe you can, who knows x)

Peanutbutterface said...

I'm still wondering wether I should go to "estetiska" or the media line on the gymnasium. Media is on the top right now.

Or designingthingey or something.

xD

Peanutbutterface said...

Aww, we love you anyway R.
<3

^_^

felix said...

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!! DON'T EVER COMPARE ME WITH A NON-OBSESSED TWILIGHT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

COMPRENDO!?

Hanna said...

HAHAHAHHA XD

Peanutbutterface said...

I never did.

felix said...

BUT SOFIA DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!11

Or, almost...

GAAAAAAAH!!!!

I think that Twilight is even BETTER then HARRY POTTER!!!

Do you understand how obsessed I am now?

!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:<

Peanutbutterface said...

D;<

you're 10893279845 billion times much of a twilight-fan.
Besides - twilight is more of a phase in one's life, while harry is forever. :]

Hanna said...

NO TWILIGHT WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THEN HARRY POTTER !!! >:(