Today is awesome because I'm finally done with my Math test! And because it's awesome to own an iPod, which I got two days ago, on my birthday.
And I love the Fratellis! And my guitar!
But I don't like BlogTV right now, or bad internet, 'cause Charlie can't have a show tonight.
My challenge to you guys is to write some of your favourite books here.
My list is HERE (not including HP, 'cause it's beyond this list <3):
- Twilight (the series)
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
:D
I'm kind of tired right now, but I need to write a little bit more.
I'm going to check with my dad if he can borrow a mini bus on the 21st of November, so that he can drive me, Sofia, Felix, Johanna and Tove to Stockholm to see Twilight with Emma & Sandra.
And if you guys who needs a ride could check with your parents, and see if you are allowed to come, that would be great!
Yeah, that's about everything I've got to say.
Except from that Jennifer (and everyone else) is really jellous of my iPod.
^_^
5 comments:
I can go!!! YAY!
But my parents always seem to change their mind about everything, so we'll se about that... but I really do want to go!
Two positive things about you:
1. Your really funny :)
2. You seem ti be a really great nice girl :)
PUFF PUFF :D
I think I can go... (A) Otherwise, a train ticket costs about 100kr to sthlm I think :)
1. Funny :)
2.MAde me read Twilight<3 :)
twilight <33333333
Okay, here's the deal - we're going by train, so that everyone can come.
my dad is comming, too, because he wants to meet his brother ^_^
Post a Comment